Friday, March 21, 2014

My Scrap Room Space

Scrapmuch has asked us to post our Scrap Room Space...so here it is!  This is where I create, with added room where my daughter Joanne often joins me for an evening or day of scrapping.
 
 
The room holds two 8' Tables to create on.
 



Two storage cabinets that hold my Cricut and Sillhouette with lots of storage.




Two IKEA cabinets holding completed albums, empty albums & paper storage
 

 
Paper Storage shelves for all my card stock
 
 
Another 2 IKEA cabinets holding albums and miscellaneous stuff
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Mary what a great space so organized and room to share, love that! Thanks for sharing and welcome to blog land!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura, blog land is new to me and still trying to figure it all out, but finally making some progress

      Delete
  2. I am so Jealous!!! Look at that huge table ... plus you are so organized! So glad you shared, Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those big tables and your space is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove Ikea:) I find their stuff really useful for scrapbook rooms!:) & holy cow your table is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete