Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthdays

Today I am sharing with you photo's from Birthday Celebration that I shared with my daughter, Joanne in 2013.  Our Birthdays are a day apart!  Since we just celebrated our 2014 Birthdays, I thought I better finish my layouts from the previous year.   It's done on a sketch from Scrapmuch Sketchy Friday - April 11, 2014 - you can find all the info here. 

Here is my layout:


I used paper from the Simple Stories "Fresh Air" collection in the Scrapmuch April Kit Club!

Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. So fantastic, I LOVE the large circle with our title on it, incredible! Thanks for sharing at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Mary! I love how you did the title and your placement of the journalling tag. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete