Friday, April 11, 2014

Canadians Alumni

One last "Hockey" themed post to share with you today.  This one is from the April Sketch & Crafty Challenge with Jayne from "Two Scrapbook Friends".  You can find all the info here.

Here is my layout...


The extra "Crafty" element of the challenge is to create a scattered confetti element on the design.  I chose to add brads, scattered throughout the layout.

Here's Jayne's sketch:
 
 
Enjoy your day....I'm going to my first "Scrapfest" in Kitchener, so excited to be attending!





3 comments:

  1. I love how you adapted the sketch to accommodate your photo's Mary.......super job! Thanks for joining our challenge again this month over at Two Scrapbook Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch...and I love sports pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is to die for! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Two Scrapbook Friends!

    ReplyDelete