Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Meeting Gilbert

One more to add for today, it's a layout that I have completed after we met Gilbert Delorme from the Montreal Canadian Alumni Team.   I thought I hade completed all my Hockey themed layouts but missed these photos in my collection.  So, here it is!    It's a sketch from the Stuck April 15th Sketch and Reveal, and you can find their link here.
 
Here is my layout:
 


I used Recollections Cardstock, corrugated paper and a heart punch.

 
Here is the sketch:
 



 
Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow fantastic take on the sketch, love the embellishing, that boarder cut is so pretty! Great pics too! Thanks for linking up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, everyone looks so happy! Good job adding in a third photo! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and photos! love the heart border punch! Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete