Monday, April 14, 2014

Lake Fun

Today the first challenge I want to share with you is from "Grand Diva's Creative Corner".  The link to their sketch is here.  Its a three part Scrappy Friends challenge.

The layout I created is here:

 
 
And here is their layout:
 


I combined my sketch challenge with the following Challenges:

Rochelle's Tic Tack Toe Challenge:
You can find the link here
 
 
 
I used the first row down:  Burlap, Triangle, Journal Card
 
 
Kellys Word Challenge:
The link to the sketch is here
 
 
 
I used the work Fun in my title.
 
I am also submitting this layout to  Scrapmuch Colour Challenge:
The link to this challenge is here
 
 
I had a lot of fun doing this challenge, hope you like it!
 
 
 
 




5 comments:

  1. WTG Mary!!! Wonderrul page and great job with all three of the Scrappy Frienda Challenges! Thank you so much for linking up with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, love your take on the sketch and colour challenge, you photos really pop off those double mats! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of papers Mary! Everything flows so nicely on this layout! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic take on all the Scrappy Friends challenges! Loving all the butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout! Great job combining the challenges! Great paper choice! :) Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete